Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarships 2024: Master in Education Policies for Global Development
Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarships 2024
This article invites aspiring students to apply for the Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarships 2024, which provide a transformative Master’s degree in Education Policies for Global Development.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers tuition, living expenses, mobility, installation charges, and global health insurance.
Throughout the two-year program, scholars receive a living stipend of 1,400 € per month.
You will be able to study at four European universities: Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, University of Glasgow, University of Bremen, and the University of Cyprus.
This distinguished fellowship offers aspiring students the opportunity to contribute to world development.
Continue reading to learn about the application process, qualifying requirements, and advantages that successful candidates will get.
Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarship Details
About Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarships:
The Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarships are aligned with the Erasmus+ framework until 2029, offering students the chance to opt for this prestigious scholarship in the next four intakes.
The Joint Master in Education Policies for Global Development (GLOBED) stands as an international beacon in the fields of globalization, education, and international development.
Programme Impact and Recognition:
GLOBED, funded by the European Commission, has received the Erasmus+ grant for the third time, covering the years 2023-2029.
Launched in September 2015, the program addresses the gap in existing postgraduate offerings, providing a comprehensive focus on global education policy and international development.
GLOBED fosters interdisciplinary approaches and leverages the expertise of research centers across Europe.
Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the postgraduate Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Bachelor’s degree in Educational Sciences or a relevant field.
- Preferably in Sociology, Social/Cultural Anthropology, Political Sciences, Human Geography, or International Relations.
- Degree program should last a minimum of three years and correspond to 180 ECTS.
- Minimum grade average of 7/10 (or equivalent of C).
- GPA of 2.75/4.
- High English language proficiency demonstrated through Secure English Language Test (SELT) result at required levels.
- Proficiency waivers available (refer to the FAQs section).
Applicant Selection Process:
Admissions are centrally administered by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Qualitative assessment involves collaboration among the four consortium universities. Detailed information is available in the FAQ section to guide applicants.
Open to applicants from any country.
The GLOBED project is developed by a consortium of four European Universities, including;
- the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona,
- the University of Glasgow,
- the University of Bremen, and
- the University of Cyprus.
Benefits and Timeline of Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarships
Number of Awards:
The Consortium can offer up to 24 scholarships per edition, including regional scholarships and scholarships for students with special needs.
- Scholarship holders receive 1,400 € per month throughout the two-year program.
- Erasmus+ scholarship covers subsistence, mobility, installation costs, and worldwide health insurance.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Europass CV highlighting skills and qualifications.
- Official copies of diplomas and transcripts in the original language with English or Spanish translations.
- Proof of English proficiency through SELT.
- Letter of motivation (maximum one page).
- Recommender details of two faculty members or job supervisors.
- Short essay on a topic proposed by the Academic Board (maximum on
- Detailed instructions on the application process can be found on the official Award Webpage. (Link Below).
- In conclusion, the Erasmus Mundus GLOBED Scholarships offer a unique opportunity for individuals passionate about global education and international development.
- The program’s interdisciplinary approach, prestigious consortium, and financial support make it an attractive prospect for aspiring scholars.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to explore the detailed application process and eligibility criteria on the official Award Webpage, seize this chance to contribute to global education, and embark on a journey of academic and personal growth.
Use the button below to begin your application.
Deadline: February 19th, 2024
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP