Call for Applications: OMLA Fellowship Program For Young African Innovators |Training, Mentorship, and $500 fund
Application is now open for OMLA Fellowship Program For Young African Innovators |Training, Mentorship, and $500 fund
OMLA Fellows are Trained in
- Leadership for a better future
- Social innovation and social entrepreneurship
IDEALLY, WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Young people who want to be part of the OMLA movement of 1 million young Africans that will guide Africa to a better future by 2030.
Terms of the fellowship OMLA Fellowship Program For Young African Innovators
OMLA Fellows will be selected for one year. Each OMLA fellow will receive a monthly fellowship stipend for $50 to cover costs of internet and other logistics incurred for training OMLA stars. In addition to intensive training and network building, OMLA will offer Fellows professional development support, including mentorship and a $500 for professional development support (given at the successful completion of the fellowship year).
- Under 40 years of age
- Based in Africa
- Fluent in English.
- Have the habit of reading and be committed to it; should be able to read and give an assessment of at least 3 out of six recommended books within nine (9) months.
- Have reliable access to a fast and stable internet connection.
- Able to commit at least one year as an OMLA Fellow (This is not a full-time commitment. You can do this fellowship while you stay on your job).
- Able to travel.
The OMLA curriculum (a combination of online and onsite training) is a journey in 4 phases- Skills (Community Change projects), Values (Leadership), African Studies and OMLAx (OMLA Alumni community).
As a tool to inspire a new generation of leaders in Africa; the curriculum is being developed systematically, starting with the OMLA Fellows with differing step-down approaches for OMLA Stars (young leaders trained by the OMLA Fellows) and OMLA Starlets (young leaders trained by the OMLA Stars). The phases encompass the focal points of the OMLA vision which is to train a million young Africans in leadership for a better future, sustainability, social innovation, and social entrepreneurship
Deadline: January 20, 2024
- Call for Applications: TechWomen Leadership Program 2024 in the USA |Fully Funded
- Apply Now: Guaranty Trust Fund Managers Entry Level Programme 2024 for young Nigerian graduates
- GoldenMorn Agripreneur Series 5 Agric Training for Youth
- UN OHCHR Minorities Fellowship Programme 2024 (Fully Funded to Geneva)
- Call for Applications: Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program 2024
- Call for Applications: Africa Matters Ambassadors Program 2024 for young Africans
- UK ONE Youth Ambassador Programme 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP