The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Details:
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Before submitting an application please review the available courses, host institutions and entry requirements below. We strongly advise applicants to read all of the application guidance and FAQs carefully before starting an application.
Eligibility Requirements for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth 2024 Scholarship
To apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth 2024 Scholarship:
- The candidate must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree at the time of admission.
- No age limit or restriction.
- Each university may have specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
- Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth 2024 Scholarship
The Scholarship period will run for 2 years with the following benefits:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
Required Documents for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
The application form of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
- How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship (Step by Step)
Applicants interested in the 2024 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship should use the link created below and follow the following procedures:
- Look through the list of countries and universities hosting scholarships in this cycle.
- Visit the relevant university website for more information on your chosen course using the links included below.
- Complete and submit a QECS application for your chosen university/course by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button
- Once you’ve clicked apply, you’ll be directed to a log in page.
- If you don’t already have a myACU account, click get ‘get started’ in the right hand corner of the page to start your application.
- Submit an application to your chosen university for admission to your chosen course.
Deadline: January 10, 2024.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 for full-time Master’s study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
- Puma Energy : Global Graduate Program 2024 for young graduates
- The develoPPP Ventures Ideas Competition 2024 for African Entrepreneurs
- The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2024
- Venture Z Startup Competition for Entrepreneurs 2023/2024 (up to 30,000 SAR)
- APPLY NOW LIBERTY ACADEMY 4TH BATCH ADMISSION IS NOW OPEN
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP