Apply Now for the Global Citizen Scholarship 2024!
Exciting news for young African changemakers! The Ban Ki-moon Centre for Global Citizens (BKMC) is excited to announce the seventh round of the Global Citizen Scholarship Program. If you’re passionate about making a difference in your community and achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), this is the opportunity for you!
What is the Global Citizenship Scholarship? The GC Scholarship is a virtual program that encourages young African leaders like you to launch SDG Micro-Projects in your areas. Not only will you be trained and mentored, but you will also have the opportunity to attend a summer school and expert workshops.
Who Can Apply Global Citizen Scholarship 2024?
- African youth aged 20 to 35
- Citizens of Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Ethiopia, or Kenya
- Holders of at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in English (minimum level B2)
- Passionate about the SDGs and global citizenship
What Does the Scholarship Offer?
- Full coverage for a one-week Summer School training with MCI Innsbruck
- Expert workshops and peer-to-peer mentoring
- Seed funding of $500 for your SDG Micro-Project
- Certificate of Achievement signed by H.E. Ban Ki-moon and H.E. Dr. Heinz Fischer upon project completion
How to Apply Global Citizen Scholarship 2024?
- Fill out the nomination form with your personal and professional details.
- Provide information about your SDG Micro-Project idea.
- Attach your motivational statement, CV, and other required documents.
- Submit your application by February 25, 2024.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your entrepreneurial skills, expand your network, and make a positive impact on sustainable development. Apply now and be the change you wish to see in the world!
Deadline Alert: Mark your calendars for Sunday, February 25, 2024, at 10:55 PM.