Apply for PowerUp Entrepreneurship Program 2024 for Young Nigerians
The PowerUp project seeks to empower young Nigerians to become entrepreneurs.
One of the major causes of youth unemployment in Nigeria has been identified as the current high level of skills gap among young people, which makes it difficult for young people to secure decent jobs and build thriving businesses, emphasizing the need for job creation and entrepreneurship programs such as PowerUp to equip young people to start and grow sustainable businesses.
PowerUp Entrepreneurship Program Details
Mode of Delivery/Training
Hybrid Learning: The program will employ a hybrid mode of training- Physical and Virtual.
Duration: The PowerUp training program will run for a duration of 2-week, with a series of weekly masterclasses.
Who can apply PowerUp Entrepreneurship?
- Young graduates
- Final year students
- Unemployed youth NYSC Corp members
- Girls of between ages 18-35 years Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing entrepreneurs
Benefits of the Program
- Increase youth participation in entrepreneurship
- Help youth identify business opportunities that they can commence with minimum capital
- Improve access to finance for existing businesses
- Develop business skills
- Promote collaboration and networking
- Create jobs and economic opportunities
PowerUp Entrepreneurship Program Learnings
The PowerUp program has designed learnings for its participants to
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Management
- Designing a pitch deck and how to pitch your business idea.
- Business plan and model How to generate funds for your business
Deadline: December 1 2023
- WeNaija HPV Vaccine Video Contest 2023 (Up to ₦5 Million in Prizes)
- NITDA Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application (10 Million Naira in Funding)
- Queryfier Is Hiring Corp Members and Young Graduates for Open Tech roles
- Apply Now: Square Space Software Engineering Internship (Summer Internship 2024)
- Remote IT Developer Interns Needed at Digital Socius
- Leventis Foundation Nigeria Training Programme in Modern and Sustainable Agriculture 2024
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP