Master Mind Scholarship by Belgian Government 2024: Nurturing Global Minds
Master Mind Scholarship by Belgian Government 2024
The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training gladly announces the Master Mind Scholarship Program for 2024.
This project seeks to assist academically outstanding students from throughout the world who want to study master’s degrees in Flanders and Brussels.
The Flemish Ministry of Education’s 2024 Master Mind Scholarship provides an excellent chance for international students to pursue higher education in Belgium.
It provides not only financial support, but also access to world-class education and cultural enrichment in the heart of Europe.
The thorough recommendations presented above are intended to streamline the application process for prospective applicants, providing clarity and convenience in their pursuit of academic success.
Master Mind Scholarship Details
The Master Mind Scholarship is a distinguished scholarship that includes a €10,000 stipend as well as a tuition fee remission for each academic year (calculated at 60 ECTS).
The stipend, which will be delivered in installments, is intended to cover the majority of living expenditures, including housing, insurance, and other necessities.
Requirements Master Mind Scholarship by Belgian Government 2024
To be eligible for the postgraduate Master Mind Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Applicants must enroll in a master’s degree at a Flemish higher education institution.
- They should exhibit high academic performance and/or potential:
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 is required
- English language proficiency is a must:
- IELTS: Minimum overall band score of 7.0.
- TOEFL: Minimum total score of 94.
- C1 level as per the Common European Framework of Reference, or equivalent in another recognized test.
- Online IELTS (IELTS Indicator) and TOEFL (TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition) tests are also valid.
- For students applying to schools of arts:
- IELTS: Minimum overall band score of 6.5.
- TOEFL: Minimum total score of 90.
- B2 level as per the Common European Framework of Reference, or equivalent in another recognized test.
- The host institution must accept the student after an academic review.
- Applicants can be nominated by only one Flemish higher education institution. If preselected by multiple institutions, they must choose one for their application.
- All nationalities, except Russian, can apply. Applicants must have a degree from a non-Flemish institution. Credit mobility students in Flemish institutions are also eligible.
- Students already enrolled in a Flemish institution are ineligible, except those in specific preparatory programs aiming for a master’s in September 2024.
- Students enrolling in preparatory, bridging programs, distance learning, or those spending more than half their credits outside Flanders and Brussels are not eligible.
Required Documents for the Master Mind Scholarship by Belgian Government 2024
While applying for the 2024 Master Mind Scholarship, you will be required to submit the following documents;
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- Curriculum Vitae, including GPA and other academic credentials
- Transcript of records with certified translations if not in Dutch, French, German, or English
- English language test results or exemption letter
- Motivation letter in English
- Two recommendation letters in English from professors or recent employers
- Copies of diplomas with certified translations if necessary
Application Procedure for the Master Mind Scholarship by Belgian Government 2024
- Visit www.studyinflanders.be to start your application.
- Check eligibility and participating institutions.
- Submit your application to the chosen institution.
- Preselected candidates will be notified for further procedure.
- Register and complete your application in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
- The host institution finalizes and submits your completed application.
Deadline: April 28th, 2024
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP