Become a Coordinating Ambassador for One Young World |Fully-funded
About Our Coordinating Ambassadors
Although the One Young World Summits are fantastic and inspiring events, the actual work begins after each Summit. All Delegates are tasked with making a good effect in their countries, communities, and organizations as One Young World Ambassadors. Since 2010, our global community of 17,000+ young leaders has positively influenced over 41.5 million individuals through activities.
Coordinating Ambassadors are the community’s backbone, bridging the gap between the One Young World staff in London and thousands of Ambassadors throughout the world.
What You’ll Receive:
- Fully funded place to attend the One Young World Summit ✓
- Join a close-knit regional team ✓
- Build deeper connections with a network of like-minded individuals ✓
- Work on engagements and events that interest you ✓
- Prioritized access to leadership growth opportunities from One Young World ✓
- Comprehensive training and support ✓
- Gain management and communications experience ✓
Regions We’re Recruiting For:
- North Africa
How to Apply: To become a Coordinating Ambassador for your region, complete the form below by December 8, 2023. Selected applicants will be invited for an informal interview. The role spans from January 2024 to December 2025.
Note: You can only apply if you have attended a One Young World Summit and become an Ambassador.
What We’re Looking For:
- Enjoyment of connecting with others and building relationships
- Passion for One Young World’s goals and Ambassador activities
- Action-oriented individuals driven to make an impact
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to commit 3-4 hours per week
- Personal access to a computer and internet
What You’ll Do: One Young World Coordinating Ambassadors sustain engagement with Ambassadors in their region by:
- Coordinating activities to engage regional Ambassadors.
- Collaborating with the regional leadership team.
- Identifying candidates for ‘Ambassador Spotlight.’
- Contributing to monthly regional newsletters.
- Supplying content for regional social media accounts.
- 3MTT List of Successful Candidates (How to Check If you’re Shortlisted)
- Call for Applications: TechWomen Leadership Program 2024 in the USA |Fully Funded
- Apply Now: Guaranty Trust Fund Managers Entry Level Programme 2024 for young Nigerian graduates
- GoldenMorn Agripreneur Series 5 Agric Training for Youth
- UN OHCHR Minorities Fellowship Programme 2024 (Fully Funded to Geneva)
- Call for Applications: Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program 2024
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP