Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application (4IRTA) Initiative (N10 Million in Funding)
The Agriculture Demonstration Project enables us to identify, demonstrate, and mainstream market-ready ideas that use 4IR technology to improve agricultural production and sustainability in Nigeria.
Selected projects will get financing of up to N10,000,000 to advance the use of 4IR technology in their work.
The Ministry of Agriculture will assist chosen pilot farms in reaching scale and sustainability.
- The 10 selected projects are expected to be focused on the application of UAV, IoT, AI and Blockchain in different agricultural sub sectors e.g. crop production, fishery, livestock and forestry
- Project proposals will need to demonstrate the use of 4IR Technologies to improve agricultural productivity and sustainability in NigeriaSelection Criteria
- Applications will be evaluated based on these criteria:
- Innovative use of 4IR technology to improve agricultural productivity
- Potential to generate significant economic and social benefits for farmers
- Technical feasibility with a plan for scaling
- Clear sustainability plan for long-term success
How to Apply
- Applications for the project are now open and must be submitted online by the closing date of December 7th, 2023.
- Successful applicants will be contacted not earlier than 6 weeks after the closing date of December 7th 2023.
For More Information:
- Apply For NG-CARES MSMEs Operational Grant
- Call for Applications: United Nations Fellowship 2024 (Step-by-Step Process)
- Call for Applications: Africa Tech Summit Investment Showcase 2024 in Nairobi
- WeNaija HPV Vaccine Video Contest 2023 (Up to ₦5 Million in Prizes)
- NITDA Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application (10 Million Naira in Funding)
- Queryfier Is Hiring Corp Members and Young Graduates for Open Tech roles
- Apply Now: Square Space Software Engineering Internship (Summer Internship 2024)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP