Endeavor is pleased to announce its collaboration with FMO on the Endeavor African Agri-tech Scale Up Program.
This 12-month program, which begins in February 2022, gives 10 of Africa’s most promising Agri-Tech companies access to global thought leaders, targeted mentorship, and investor networking.
They are excited to share their entrepreneurial success stories and to inspire the next generation of African Agri-Tech Entrepreneurs.
This initiative will run from Mid-Jan 2024 to Mid-Dec 2024 and is a continuation of Endeavor’s and FMO’s – Dutch entrepreneurial development bank’s relationship to boost early stage African agritech firms.
The program provides African entrepreneurs with highly-tailored, structured mentoring through Endeavor’s global network of industry experts, investors as well as other critical resources to accelerate the growth of their early-stage agri-businesses.
Through a cohort-based approach supported by FMO & AfricaGrow, Endeavor will focus on helping agritech and agri-adjacent ventures across Africa scale quicker.
Deadline: December 30, 2023
- Call for Applications: Borel Global Fellows Program 2024 (Up to $25,000)
- Call for Applications: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship (QECS) 2024
- Puma Energy : Global Graduate Program 2024 for young graduates
- The develoPPP Ventures Ideas Competition 2024 for African Entrepreneurs
- The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2024
- Venture Z Startup Competition for Entrepreneurs 2023/2024 (up to 30,000 SAR)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP