Call for Applications: NTEEP 4.0 Entrepreneurship Empowerment Project
The fourth edition of the much-anticipated NTEEP will provide a golden opportunity for another 500 enterprises to join a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
These entrepreneurs will be able to network with seasoned businessmen and women who can provide valuable advice and insights. The program is still committed to fostering a collaborative environment that fosters entrepreneurship.
The NTEEP, which will be launched in 2020, will be a source of empowerment for African businesses.
Through its comprehensive curriculum, it has effectively taught and empowered over 600 businesses across the continent. The program’s goal is to provide entrepreneurs with the tools, skills, and a supporting network that will allow them to scale their businesses in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Access to Intensive Entrepreneurship Training
Participants undergo a month-long intensive training program facilitated by industry experts. The
training covers crucial aspects of entrepreneurship, guiding startups through the intricacies of business development, strategy, and management.
Access to digital marketing training
In recognition of the digital era, NTEEP places a strong emphasis on digital marketing. Participants receive
training from experts in the field, arming them with the knowledge to leverage digital platforms effectively for business growth.
Access to Digital Tools
Recognizing the importance of technology in business, NTEEP provides startups with access to cutting-edge
technological tools. This ensures that they are equipped with the resources needed to navigate and thrive in the digital age.
Get a Sponsored BusinessWebsite
NTEEP takes a hands-on approach by sponsoring websites for participating startups at no cost to them. This
empowers startups to establish and strengthen their online presence, a critical factor in today’s business landscape.
Access to long-term mentoring
The program matches participants with experienced mentors in their industry. Mentors provide guidance and support to help startups overcome challenges and achieve key milestones. Mentorship is a pivotal component, allowing entrepreneurs to tap into a wealth of knowledge from those who have walked the path before them.
In order to qualify for this funding, one or more of the following criteria have to be met:
- Your business must be operating in Africa.
- The startup is in the idea stage or early stage.
- Can demonstrate the potential for future scale.
- An African living abroad.
- International startup focusing on African women, youths, or children.
Startups are invited to join by completing the application form.
The online session schedule will be announced.
Regular updates on NTEEP-2024 events, training, and opportunities will be shared with the community on
The finalists for sponsored websites will be announced at the end of the training.
The NTEEP team will connect with you directly to learn more about your business needs and complete
Deadline: March 14, 2024
- Apply For FG Iyaloja Non-interest Loan
- Apply For NG-CARES MSMEs Operational Grant
- Call for Applications: United Nations Fellowship 2024 (Step-by-Step Process)
- Call for Applications: Africa Tech Summit Investment Showcase 2024 in Nairobi
- WeNaija HPV Vaccine Video Contest 2023 (Up to ₦5 Million in Prizes)
- NITDA Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application (10 Million Naira in Funding)
- Queryfier Is Hiring Corp Members and Young Graduates for Open Tech roles
- Apply Now: Square Space Software Engineering Internship (Summer Internship 2024)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP