The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative run by SAP’s Digital Skills Center. The two-month program is designed to provide new graduates with the certifications and soft skills needed to launch a career as a SAP Associate Consultant. SAP will work closely with program graduates at the end of the course to introduce them to a variety of options with SAP clients and partners to work as a SAP Consultant.
RISE with SAP
Every enterprise needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiencies to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP is the solution.
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive offering with:
- Cloud ERP for every business need
- Industry next practices and extensibility
- Analytics and business process transformation
- Outcome-driven services from SAP and our partners
SAP Young Professionals Program Requirements
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Angola.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence by early November 2023and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for 2 months.
- This training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
SAP Young Professionals Program Benefits
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) Fellowship For Nigerians 2024
- Call for Applications: WAAW Foundation Scholarships 2022/2023 for Female African Students
- Call For Applications: Charity KPABEP Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for Female Engineers & Technicians in Nigeria |up to $4,000
- Call for Applications: TECA Africa Blue Wave |Funding for African Innovators
- Communications Analyst Vacancy at UNDP (Home-based)
- Young Health Program (YHP) Project Officer job secure at Plan International
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP