Standard Bank Basali Development Programme 2024 for South African female entrepreneurs
Standard Bank, in collaboration with Giving Wings, has been running the Basali Development Programme since November 2021. Basali (pronounced Basadi) is a Southern Sotho word that signifies “women.” Each year, we embark on a business development journey with female entrepreneurs, utilizing practical online courses and masterclasses taught by subject matter experts to provide entrepreneurs with vital knowledge and skills that will help them to build healthy and resilient firms.
Standard Bank Basali Development Programme Requirements
To apply for this programme, you must meet the following criteria:
- 51% or more black women-owned business (black as defined by the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act).
- The business must be registered with CIPC.
- The beneficiary must be a South African citizen trading in South Africa.
- Total annual revenue of less than R10 million.
- Commercially viable operations with foreseeable growth.
- Not an Alumni of the Basali Development Programme
- Not a Standard Bank employee
To date, the Basali Development Programme has made significant strides in growing and scaling over 200 participating businesses across South Africa by creating access to funding, markets, and development.
- With knowledge, skills and tools that will elevate your business strategy, to enable you to run a sustainable and profitable business.
- With opportunities for financial support through grant funding sponsored by Standard Bank.
- Unleash the power in you to remain inspired, motivated and committed to the entrepreneurial journey.
- Connect with business coaches, subject matter experts and fellow like-minded entrepreneurs who are committed to help you grow.
For More Information:
- U.S. Institute of Peace Generation Change Fellows Program |Fully-funded
- Become a Coordinating Ambassador for One Young World |Fully-funded
- 3MTT List of Successful Candidates (How to Check If you’re Shortlisted)
- Call for Applications: TechWomen Leadership Program 2024 in the USA |Fully Funded
- Apply Now: Guaranty Trust Fund Managers Entry Level Programme 2024 for young Nigerian graduates
- UN OHCHR Minorities Fellowship Programme 2024 (Fully Funded to Geneva)
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP