The UGANDA – JAPAN Connect Program 2024 for early-stage startup
Are you a young entrepreneur eager to put your concept to the test? Are you an early-stage startup looking for your first clients and preparing for investment? The UJ Connect Accelerator program is your starting point for converting your idea into a viable business.
UJ Connect is a project supported by the Japanese government through JICA (Japan International Corporation Agency) in support of the Uganda Ministry of ICT and National Guidance in attaining the pillars of the Uganda Digital Transformation Roadmap in line with the Digital Uganda Vision 2040.
The goal of this program is to support early-stage entrepreneurs to achieve more revenues and investments. The UJ Connect program will provide workshops, peer support and customized mentoring to get your idea/business model to achieve “product-market fit” as well as an opportunity to consult Japanese investors and companies for materializing and scaling up your business.
- A business/idea that leverages ICT to provide innovative solutions that solve pain points as well as scale beyond the Ugandan market.
- It should be an early stage solution that is yet to raise a significant amount of investment and would like to be prepared to raise initial investment through this program.
- The program starts in February 2024 and will run for three (3) months.
- You will join a group of 15-20 entrepreneurs working on their own ideas.
- The accelerator will end with a Demo Day (Pitch Day) event where entrepreneurs get to pitch their startups to Ugandan, regional, and global investors, including Japanese venture capital firms.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: December 1st 2023.
- UN OHCHR Minorities Fellowship Programme 2024 (Fully Funded to Geneva)
- Call for Applications: Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program 2024
- Call for Applications: Africa Matters Ambassadors Program 2024 for young Africans
- UK ONE Youth Ambassador Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: SBN Nourish Nigeria NutriPitch Challenge 2023 |Up to ₦10Million
- Call for Applications: Borel Global Fellows Program 2024 (Up to $25,000)
- Call for Applications: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship (QECS) 2024
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP