The Ford Fund Fellowship is a rigorous venture and leadership development program that aims to help entrepreneurs and community leaders elevate the meaningful companies they are launching. This fully funded virtual program seeks to provide these next-generation entrepreneurs with the required skills and hands-on experience to help them grow their businesses, gain access to crucial networks and resources, and achieve transformative change in their communities.
Watson Institute Ford Fund Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Who You Are:
- You are an entrepreneur or community leader deeply committed to creating sustainable, scalable impact in your community.
- You are at the helm of a social impact venture or community endeavor in its initial stages, showcasing a history of making a difference. Ideally, your venture is in the space of mobility, transportation, or accessibility.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a growth mindset, and are driven to grow as an effective leader within your community. The ideal venture stage for this fellowship are those in the Problem-Solution Fit or Product-Market Fit phases, with engaged customers or beneficiaries, and demonstrated outcomes in both impact and revenue.
- Where You Create Impact: Applicants located in and/or creating impact in the following locations:
- Global: China, Germany, Mexico, Romania, South Africa, United Kingdom (includes Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland)
- United States: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville, Memphis
- If your location is not listed above, we encourage you to explore other fellowships powered by Watson Institute. We are currently recruiting for several impactful fellowship opportunities across a diverse range of locations.
- What You Are Looking For: You are looking for expert-guided entrepreneurial training, a community of entrepreneurs to give you feedback that improves your venture, and a wide-reaching mentorship network to enhance your leadership abilities and the impact of your venture.
- What You Will Accomplish: With the unwavering support of the Watson Institute team, you will receive a comprehensive roadmap to guide the growth and scalability of your work and impact. Additionally, you will facilitate an impactful workshop and training session (known as a Basecamp) in your community for your stakeholders, backed by a stipend, playbook, and team support to bring your vision to life.
Watson Institute Ford Fund Fellowship Benefits
The Ford Fund Fellowship offers award-winning training, dedicated mentorship, and a dynamic peer community. They are here to to equip you with the skills and insights necessary to supercharge your venture and make a lasting impact.
- Venture acceleration and leadership training
- Community and Network building
- Mentorship and Collaboration
- The develoPPP Ventures Ideas Competition 2024 for African Entrepreneurs
- The Michael Elliott Award for Excellence in African Storytelling 2024
- Venture Z Startup Competition for Entrepreneurs 2023/2024 (up to 30,000 SAR)
- APPLY NOW LIBERTY ACADEMY 4TH BATCH ADMISSION IS NOW OPEN
- Call for Applications: ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship 2024
- Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 for Entrepreneurs worldwide |$1million prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP