ETH Zurich offers the following scholarships to outstanding Master’s students:
The Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programme (ESOP) provides students with a scholarship, mentorship, and access to the ETH Foundation’s network. During the Master’s degree program, the scholarship covers all study and living expenses.
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship Eligibility
- Very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A)
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
- If you are already enrolled in a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich, or hold a Master degree, you are not eligible for ESOP.
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship Benefits
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
- Only ETH Bachelor students may start the ESOP with a leave of absence.
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship Application
- In addition to the documents for the Master admission you will need to upload a pre-proposal for your master thesis (Downloadguidelines_preproposal (PDF, 86 KB)vertical_align_bottom).
- The pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis must be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation practice.
- If your study programme does not ask for references you must name two reference persons (professors) for your ESOP application.
- ESOP applications are supplied via eApply (online Master application).
- Call for Applications: Alliance for Youth Employability Skills Training Program
- Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 for Entrepreneurs worldwide |$1million prize
- Apply Now: Seedstars Zenith Bank Pitch Competition |Up to 52 million Naira in cash prizes
- One Young World Fellowship – Programmes Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
- Apply For The African Leadership West Africa (ALIWA)
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP