Apply For The African Leadership West Africa (ALIWA)
What is the AYLP Program?
Created by the Africa Leadership Initiative West Africa (ALIWA) to cater to a younger demographic, the ALIWA Youth Leadership Program (AYLP) is a transformative development program targeted at young adults between the ages of 21 to 32
The program is designed to raise the critical consciousness of the youth around personal, social and civic responsibility by enhancing their understanding of moral and effective leadership, what constitutes a Good Society and their role in it as important stakeholders.
Participants are challenged to think more critically and deeply about their values and ideas, and those that make the Good Society. The program equips them with the knowledge and skills to build their leadership capabilities towards achieving greater societal impact. On completion, participants emerge from the program with a new perspective of the demand on their leadership as they confront the challenges facing the West Africa region, and indeed the difficult choices of our ever-changing world.
The program session is a virtual program designed to run for six (6) calendar months. Each cohort will convene a dynamic group of participants for lively, intensive roundtable discussions in moderated seminars combined with opportunities to take action.
The program is designed to include:
Please send an email titled “Partner” to email@example.com
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
- Call for Applications: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2024 for young graduates across Africa
- The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program for stay-at-home moms
- CUSEF Young Leaders /One Young World Scholarship to Attend the 2024 One Young World Summit |Fully Funded
- Apply Now: SAP Young Professionals Program 2023 for young African graduates
- Call for Applications: WAAW Foundation Scholarships 2022/2023 for Female African Students
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP