Applications for the 2024 One Young World Fellowship are now being accepted! To assist them realize their ambitious goals for One Young World 2024 Montréal, they are looking for three new Fellows to join their Summit and Content team. The fellowship will be awarded for a set term beginning on January 8, 2024, and ending on October 11, 2024.
Fellows will collaborate with young leaders from a wide spectrum of backgrounds and every nation on the planet, including social entrepreneurs, campaigners, digital innovators, and poets. For professionals who are passionate about sustainable development and would like to learn more about establishing a career in the nonprofit sector, this program is best suited for recent graduates or those in the early stages of their careers.
One Young World Fellowship Responsibilities
Fellows joining the Programmes Team will be responsible for ensuring the brightest young leaders in the world are able to attend the One Young World Summit, regardless of their financial means or location in the world. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure One Young World’s programmes are known to the most impactful potential candidates by researching and engaging with incredible young leaders around the world.
- Ensure the very best candidates benefit from programmes by supporting the Programmes Team’s admissions processes.
- Play a frontline role in supporting beneficiaries through their programmes by providing logistical support. This will include:
– Assisting with visa applications and working with our travel agent to book delegate flights
– Working with housing team to ensure delegates accommodation is reserved
– Responding to incoming queries from all delegates (scholarship and corporate) as well as partners. This includes managing multiple email inboxes and handling incoming calls.
– Database management
– During the Summit you will be the main point of contact for all delegates!
One Young World Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
To succeed in the Fellowship, you will:
- Have an active interest in current affairs and good knowledge of international geopolitical issues
- Be highly efficient and organised and have experience of complex admin tasks
- Have experience using the Microsoft office suite, especially excel
- Be a team player who takes the initiative and be able to cope well with deadlines and high-pressure environment
- Confident personalities who are happy to speak to new people on the telephone: this is an outwardly facing role, so you must have a very professional manner
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in an additional language is desirable but not mandatory
- By the start of employment, you must have the right to work in the UK – ideally you are based within commuter distance to London, or you are planning to relocate to London from January 2024.
One Young World Fellowship Benefits
- They operate a 4 day working week policy, which we call Flexible Fridays. They encourage you to be super efficient with your time Monday-Thursday, so you don’t need to work (unless something super urgent comes up) on a Friday. They operate this policy all year round, apart from in the three months leading up to the Summit.
- Salary £ 26000
- Private medical insurance which includes physiotherapy, dental, eye care and mental health support.
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel to events as necessary
- Regular opportunities to access paid-for training and professional development such as courses and qualifications
- Central London location
- A very sociable team – Christmas, Summer and post-Summit parties
- One Young World takes part in a huge variety of events that team members can attend.Previous international opportunities have included Cannes Lions and the UN ECOSOC Forum and local opportunities have included Student Pride and the Open Iftar Project
One Young World Fellowship Application
Please fill out the application form, including a CV and cover letter in the “upload additional documents” section. Please note that by the start of employment, you must have the right to work in the UK.
- Apply For The African Leadership West Africa (ALIWA)
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
- Call for Applications: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2024 for young graduates across Africa
- The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program for stay-at-home moms
- CUSEF Young Leaders /One Young World Scholarship to Attend the 2024 One Young World Summit |Fully Funded
- Apply Now: SAP Young Professionals Program 2023 for young African graduates
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP