Staying competitive in today’s work environment takes more than just technical knowledge. It necessitates a comprehensive set of talents that raises your professional profile and distinguishes you.
The Alliance for Youth (All4Youth) Employability Skills Training Program is designed to provide you with the tools and information you need to succeed in your profession. This comprehensive program includes a wide range of abilities necessary for success in the professional world, such as technology, teamwork, problem-solving, professional networking, flexibility, and others.
Alliance for Youth Employability Modules:
- Essential Tech Skills for Employability
- Strategic Problem Solving and Critical Analysis
- Mastering Time Management and Prioritization
- Proficient Professional Networking Practices
- Crafting Resumes and Excelling in Interview.
- Implementing Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Developing Adaptability and Flexibility
- Fostering Effective Teamwork and Collaboration
It is a hybrid (physical + virtual) program
16th & 17th Nov 2023 first batch
23rd & 24th Nov 2023 second batch.
- Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 for Entrepreneurs worldwide |$1million prize
- Apply Now: Seedstars Zenith Bank Pitch Competition |Up to 52 million Naira in cash prizes
- One Young World Fellowship – Programmes Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
- Apply For The African Leadership West Africa (ALIWA)
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
- Call for Applications: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2024 for young graduates across Africa
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP