Are you looking for a way to reach millions of people with your business solution? Do you have a fully operational Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in the Nigerian market?
Seedstars, in collaboration with Zenith Bank Plc, is on a mission to promote and support promising Nigerian businesses with the potential to alter the future of business in Africa.
About the Seedstars Zenith Bank Pitch Competition
Their mission through this initiative is not only to recognize but also to spotlight, foster connections, provide rewards, and offer invaluable mentorship to promising Nigerian startups whose innovative solutions hold the promise of redefining the future of business across Africa. Zenith Bank is dedicated to empowering exceptional startups that leverage technology and pioneering concepts to address contemporary challenges, forging a path toward a more promising tomorrow in the following domains.
Seedstars Zenith Bank Pitch Competition Domains
- Future of Retail
- Future of eCommerce
- Future of Payments
- Future of Lending
- Future of Wellness
- Future of Cybersecurity
- Future of EdTech
- Future of Energy
- Future of AgriTech
- Future of Entertainment
- Future of Transport and Logistics
- Future of SMEs
Seedstars Zenith Bank Pitch Competition Application Criteria
- Companies must be at the MVP stage
- Have a complete team
- Must not have raised more than $75k
- Must be operating in one of the sectors listed above
A Potent Mix of Rewards
An impressive sum of 52 million Naira in cash prizes and awards awaits the triumphant participants. The top 12 teams will be graced with cash prizes, an essential fuel for propelling their dreams to fruition. These outstanding teams will not only possess an MVP but also a clearly defined growth trajectory. Additionally, the remaining 9 startups among the participants will each receive a generous cash prize of 1 million Naira.
WINNER: 20 MILLION NAIRA.
SECOND PLACE: 15 MILLION NAIRA.
THIRD PLACE: 10 MILLION NAIRA.
Deadline: November 14, 2023
- One Young World Fellowship – Programmes Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
- Apply For The African Leadership West Africa (ALIWA)
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 |Salary £26,000
- Call for Applications: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2024 for young graduates across Africa
- The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program for stay-at-home moms
- CUSEF Young Leaders /One Young World Scholarship to Attend the 2024 One Young World Summit |Fully Funded
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP